Użytkownik Roland Mabo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> napisał:

>Pentax UK answered:
>---
>Dear Roland,
>The *Ist SLR can take all auto focus Pentax lenses.

Hmm, I wonder if this is a sort of a "standard answer" for a "standard customer". I
can imagine that the majority of current Pentax users can't tell the plain K-mount
from the KA-mount and even don't use any manual focus lenses (as they buy their
cameras in "kits") and when they say "K-mount", they actually mean Pentax and
3rd-party KAF and KAF2 lenses, so the Pentax dealer may have this kind of answer for
them...
The other thing is that the history prooves that even the official dealers don't know
everything about Pentax products.
This actually has been one of the major Pentax weakness for many years IMHO...
Regards
Artur