<< So You did not like A35/2.0. Why?
 What about optics?
 Alek >>

Hello Alek. It was an ugly graded lens. Quite horrible. Plenty of paint wear,
dings, dents, scuff, you name it. Of course I never shot it. The previous
owner was an LX wielding pj who travelled the world & moved to Nikon AF for
reasons I think to do with  eyesight. Because Pentax was losing its' 'pro
status' in the 35mm arena at the time when A lenses were being sold, I
believe that very few of these were actually sold. In the UK market at least.
Can't speak for anywhere else.
 For my style of photography in the 80s, it would have been a corker
(available light action, pap, and sports). For a personal lens now, the
24-35mm F3.5 is sufficient for my humble needs.

Kind regards

Peter