Quoting Ken Archer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> With all this discussion about what might be coming and how good it
> might be, what is everyone doing this weekend?

I am finally breaking my trend of only shooting once every one or two months,
and have been making it a point to shoot at least once a week lately. So far so
good... but it's only been two weeks :o)  Anyhow, today is the St Patricks Day
parade here in Atlanta (and I guess a ton of other places), I suppose rain or
shine. My plan is to shoot the parade and any colorful folk on the sidelines.
It's supposed to drizzle rain all day... I'm sure my cameras can hold up to the
moisture (they certainly have before), and I'm quite looking forward to the
diffused lighting given the 1pm parade start.  On the last two shoots, I had
somewhat ideal lighting (last weekend was a Family Kite Day, and Thursday was
more of the usual animal stuff at a place in South GA); so hopefully weather-
wise I'll be three for three.

We'll see how it goes.

        - jerome