A few weeks ago I bought a Pentax K2 and I haven't taken any
pictures with it yet...because I haven't had a lens that was
"appropriate" for it.........until today! My "new" lens arrived
in today's mail! A genuine pre-A-series, pre-M-series,
post-screw-mount, SMC 50/1.4 and it *is* nice. Except for some
paint scrapes on the very end of the filter ring it's in
outstanding condition. Glass is perfect. Cost me a hundred bucks
on eBay, but that included an ME Super :-)

So that's what I'm shooting *with*...we'll see what I end up
shooting.

Mark