USM and IS are not only for pro's. But speaking of pro's, I have seen many pro's with EOS 3 and F100. They're lighter and capable of producing professional results. Even EOS 30/33 and F80 has a pro-appeal, especially as 2nd bodies. So, Pentax does not have to do a F5 or EOS 1.

Best wishes,
Roland

From: Bruce Rubenstein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Pentax needs USM and IS
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 07:44:50 -0500

Pentax abandoned this segment so long ago that no one thinks of Pentax when they look for high end/high tech cameras. It would take years of work (that Pentax was never willing to do) to change the perception of the brand. Most people who are fans of taking pictures, rather than camera brands, have bought the technology they want/need from whoever is selling it. I have no idea why people think that a company 1/10 the size of Canon would have the same R&D budget as Canon. (R&D isn't just paper patents: it real, tangible, physical products you can buy.)

Hitta rätt köpare på MSN Köp & Sälj http://www.msn.se/koposalj