Bojidar: Interesting approach and conclusion. I can see your reasons for
leaving... But don't ever forget that it is the photographs that make the
difference not the camera, not even really the lenses. If you want the latest
and greatest USM, IS etc, go out and get it, but it really won't make you a
better photographer. As I have said before, IS is fine for lazy photographer
and special applications like shooting from a boat or something) but I use a
tripod almost all the time and IS lenses would add nothing but cost to my
outfit... I'm not saying that if Pentx came out with an IS lens I wouldn't
buy one, but I certainly wouldn't change systems because of it. My suggestion
would be to invest in film rather than the latest equipment....

vic