Jim Apilado wrote:

> How many look at your cameras when you are out?

I've had more attention from my 6x7 in the last 4 months than I have had
from any other camera in 20 years. Almost invariably if I set up the beast
on the tripod some wag pops up with variations of 'Are you taking a
photograph then?' that usually leads to questions about what sort of
camera it is, etc, etc. I was pointing the camera towards a mist-shrouded
part of the Peak District(*) last month and one guy even wanted to know if
I was going to be in National Geographic (yeah, right!).

Chris

(*) For people who don't know, but might want to know, the Peak District
is a very hilly National Park that runs along the upper middle of the UK.