Can't even wait until the new camera even comes out, right?
We all know, or should, that Pentax U.S.A. doesn't know squat! Never
did, never will.
If Pentax Japan doesn't tell them, which they normally don't, the USA
marketing arm knows nothing.
Forget the specs they quote. They don't know.
Until you can verify it with U.S. produced tests and other reports,
you don't know either...

1/8 of the pdml has vacated or expressed their intention to do so,
based on faulty and incomplete information from those who Japan won't
even wet upon. And you believe THEM?

Hah! I'll wait to see the actual camera. Pentax Japan still has time
to change their minds, and pay attention to the folks buying the
camera, and who knows WHAT they will be shipping?

So far, NO-one does! Get with it, folks.

It isn't true until it'strue!  Hang in there.

keith whaley