On 3 Mar 2001, at 14:04, Aaron Reynolds wrote:

> Jens Bladt wrote:
>
> > The photograher? It was a young guy (thirtysomething), shooting with a
> > Pentax 6x7, like thousands of fashion photographers all over the world.
>
> Doesn't that guy who shoots for Victoria's Secret shoot with a Pentax
> 67?  I was watching some docu-show on CityTV last year, and they showed
> Mark Seliger from Rolling Stone photographing Christina Aguilera with a
> P67.  The Pentax 67 system genuinely rocks.
>
> (Though at one point I also considered a Mamiya 7, too.)
>
> -Aaron

So heres a question for the 67II shooters... I noticed on the
B&H webpage the other day that there's a company
that *does* make a Polaroid back for the 67II - NPC, I think...

Anyone have any idea if it's any good?  Seems you have to
actually change the back on the camera to use it, Ya think
it would be easier to buy a second body than try to change
it in the field?

Hmm....

Brian