[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>  Now, the curious accessory: the Asahi pentax everready case: also in mint
>  condition, but brown. I've always seen black ones. Anyone else seen one in
>  brown leather?

Sid,

It's the same here.  I got an Electro Spotmatic (not an ES) and it came with
a BROWN leather case.  I couldn't resist buying it as I'd never seen one
before.  Since then, I've seen yours and another on ebay.

I've been shooting with another ES and enjoying it.  Finding a set of lenses
adds to the challenge, but the SMC Takumars deliver good results and feel
special in the hand.  I think the experience is a bit more tactile than the
rest of my Pentax gear.

Regards,  Bob S.