Hi,

> No editorializing, just the facts, plain and simple.  I'm thinking we'd
> have all found out about it sooner or later, but I don't see the harm in
> it...

well, an emotive word like 'creamed' sounds to me more like editorializing
than plain, simple facts.

In case anybody wonders what it means to get 'creamed', here's part of
a report from Robert Fisk, in Baghdad:
"The first of the latter, a taxi driver, was blown to pieces in the first
American raid on Baghdad yesterday morning. No one here doubted that the dead
would include civilians. Tony Blair said just that in the Commons debate this
week but I wondered, listening to this storm of fire across Baghdad last night,
if he has any conception of what it looks like, what it feels like, or of the
fear of those innocent Iraqis who are, as I write this, cowering in their homes
and basements"
http://news.independent.co.uk/world/middle_east/story.jsp?story=389208

--
Cheers,
 Bob                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]