> I was filming a peace demo in Oxford recently and happened across a
> photographer from the Oxford Times. He was carrying a Crumpler bag and I
> was impressed with the styling and looks.

I have one of the small Crumpler bags which holds an Olympus C5050 with
the 'body armour' fitted. In addition it  also has a front pocket which holds
cards etc.

I am very pleased with it and purchased it online from:-

http://www.morrisphoto.co.uk

This is an Oxford based photo shop which might explain why the
photographer from the Oxford Times was using a Crumpler bag.

Harry

--
Harold Owen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>