Dave,

I use both the Battery 1 for my AF280T and two Battery 2s for my AF400T.

On the occasions when I have a big event to shoot - wedding, ceremony,
banquets - it gives me great peace of mind.  The quicker recharging times
are fantastic and help when doing weddings or taking two posed shots of a
group.

I have had one of the batteries recelled and it is as good as new.  I like
the clips on them as I place them on my belt and they are pretty much
unobtrusive.

I always carry batteries just in case, but have yet to resort to them.

I have had only one problem with them.  I had to resolder one end of the
wires - going to the AF400T.  I just keep aware of how I press the wire or
how much stress I am placing on it.  A minor inconvenience considering what
it provides.

Cesar
Panama City, Florida