From: Bruce Rubenstein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: 18-35 FAJ
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 07:37:17 -0500

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

please explain which customers Sony has that are interested in an APS sized sensor.

I have to explain nothing. I am not making statments of facts about what Sony and Pentax are doing; you are. The burden of proof is on, and you have presented no facts only opinion.

BR

Hitta rätt på nätet med MSN Sök http://search.msn.se/