Thanks David,Paul,Bruce,William for your replies.

Everything seems pretty constent except for film,which is understandable,as its a
personal
preference.
For those who shoot trannies,.....mounted or unmounted. I have seen internet ad's for
projectors which
will show 2 1/4 so i'l assume there are ones (although expensive i'm sure)that can show
6x7.Although
at this size its like viewing a slightly smaller proof, isn't it :)

Dave