Hi,

I have a Pentax dedicated vivitar flash with TTL capabilities. Does the Z-1P
allow TTL with K and M series lenses? I tried a quick test last night with a
K 35/3.5 and would get the green auto exposure OK light on the flash to come
on only up to F 5.6 even though I was 6 ft away from the subject and 9 ft
away from a wall. The flash and camera ISO was set to 400. There was no film
in the camera if that makes a difference. I normally like to shoot the 35 at
F 8 or 11 and zone focus. I'm going to a friends graduation party for his
son tomorrow so I don't have time to do tests. Any suggestions on the matter
would be appreciated. Current plan is to shoot with the flash on non TTL
auto.

BUTCH

Each man had only one genuine vocation - to find the way to himself.

Hermann Hess (Demian)