> On 03.6.6 5:29 PM, "Caveman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I submit we should do a survey and see why the current PDMLers are
> > sticking here. I suspect that a large percentage is still with pentax
> > because they still enjoy the manual focus era cameras and lenses.

I'm a manual focus guy. My most contemporary cameras are an LX and a
6x7. I'm not sure which is of more recent vintage. I stick with the old
Pentax cameras, because I love Pentax glass. I have somewhere around a
dozen bodies and three dozen or so lenses. Nothing newer than an M. But
while I haven't moved into autofocus, I will eventually dabble with
digital. If the *ist D is compatible with K and M lenses, I'll buy one.
If not, I'll go elsewhere.
paul