KT Takeshita wrote:
BTW, Matsushita (Panasonic folks) have developed 8mp full frame CCD with
8fps (this is the published fact).  People are speculating who this CCD is
for.
Can't be Canon who already has 11mp full frame CMOS.

Why not. I know someone on this list that would love the idea of a full frame 8MP Canon 5D, especially if it's priced somewhere in between of the 10D and 1D ;-) Twe 2 extra MP are not much, but the full-frame would re-establish the lens FOV where it should be.

Or not. Gosh. I just remembered that the Panasonic digicams have Leica lens. Heheh...

cheers,
caveman