I won't either buy a Nikon or Canon DSLR. If Pentax does not hear us and does not offer better compatibilty on a DSLR that I can afford, then I will either buy a better film scanner, or I will wait for Cosina to bring a DSLR in true k-mount. Or I willpull out the memory chip and reprogram that *ist D camera myself. It can' take more than 15 minutes to implement metering in manual mode with DOF preview activated.

Arnold

Ryan Charron schrieb:

As far as I'm concerned, I will not buy a Nikon or Canon DSLR that doesn't use Pentax lenses.Ryan

I want you to know that 1.) I will buy a new Pentax digital SLR body ONLY, if it offers a correctly metered mode with K-series and M-series lenses at all apertures.