I'm not aware of a table that quantifies the results - though as I mentioned in the article just pulling out the fill leaders and running a Pz-1p over them in spot metering mode showed a wide range of reflectivity. Wm Robb pointed out that the color cast of the film could have a disproportionate effect on the results as well - e.g. the green base of Velvia would tend to cause under-exposure when shooting mostly green subjects.

I experimented till I was confident with the Kodak emulsions, and then just stuck to them (Ectachrome, not Kodachrome.) You'd have to do some testing with other films.

I have not checked to see if this is still an issue with P-TTL flash. I suspect that it is not, since the TTL flash exposure is determined by the pre-flash.

- MCC