Just a plain old 100mm macro lens...
Sell it to the Dental Professionals (dentists) as a pro tool at a 'special'
price (big $$$).  They use it for showing the work they did and getting
approval for work they will do from the medical payment authority (insurance plan).
(Think of it like getting approval from the state before you proceed with the
work if you have nationalized medical care.)
Regards,  Bob S.