Mafud quotes extensively and says:
>  Paal responds to Mafud:
>
> Not Mafud > You need to be a good photographer to take full advantage of a
> zoom
>
>  Pal<< :Probably true of taking *full* advantage of any lens, but I'll grant
>  that with more to control on a zoom, there's more to learn how to use
>  well.>>

[... my entire post quoted back, then ...]

> Way too much of the above might be wrongly attributed to me, painting me with
> a sometimes prime-sometimes not coat.
> Be careful how you  attribute the above messages to  me.

Dude, I _didn't_ attribute any of that to you, and you mistakenly
attributed _my_ words to Paal.  Where I quoted, I quoted Paal, who
was (as I noted) responding to you.  If I had quoted any of your
Paal's text was set off with "> ", as has been an Internet standard
since before it was called the Internet.

It wasn't until I got all the way to the botton that I realized why
you were attributing my words to Paal.

                                        -- Glenn