On Wednesday 04 June 2003 15:07, Bruce Dayton wrote:
> Sounds like storage is a bigger issue than batteries to me.
>

> Bruce

I asked Tom because by my calculations, it's 33 rolls of 36 exposure film to
give you 1200 shots.  Granted 512MB CF cards are a lot more expensive than
film but they are re-usable.

Just making idle comparisons not trying to start a film v digital debate.
I'm also looking at digital SLRs and want to know what i'm looking at for
storage.

I believe it was the caveman that was trying to stir the pot! ;-)

Christian