Christian Skofteland wrote:

I asked Tom because by my calculations, it's 33 rolls of 36 exposure film to give you 1200 shots. Granted 512MB CF cards are a lot more expensive than film but they are re-usable.

True, but you still have to buy some kind of media to move the data from the cards. So here it is again: with digital, only the missed shots are "free" (you just delete them). The keepers, you still have to store them somehow. As prints, CDs or whatever.

I believe it was the caveman that was trying to stir the pot! ;-)

Naah, Tom was too quiet and I wanted to check if he's still on the list ;-)

cheers,
caveman