Hi Roland

The camera is lovely to hold, much like the Z-1p. It is just so much
lighter than the Z-1p, which has to be a good thing. :-)

The Av button is easily reached for me, and not uncomfortable at all.
It is right next to the shutter release and pretty easy to reach.

I'm waiting for the battery grip to be released, that'll make the
camera so much better to hold onto, hopefully.

Cheers

--
Jon