Jon Hope <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>The camera is lovely to hold, much like the Z-1p. It is just so much
>lighter than the Z-1p, which has to be a good thing. :-)
>
>The Av button is easily reached for me, and not uncomfortable at all.
>It is right next to the shutter release and pretty easy to reach.
>
>I'm waiting for the battery grip to be released, that'll make the
>camera so much better to hold onto, hopefully.

After having played with it a little last weekend, I can say that the
battery grip does indeed make it much nicer to hold. I'm glad it can be
removed, though; it's a worthy successor to the ultra-small cameras like
the ME and ME Super when you really need to save space.

--
Mark Roberts
Photography and writing