Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 23:35:50 -0400
From: Fred <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: "Cheap" 135mm lens?

> Whoops, sorry, i mean the M 135mm f/3.5. I'm looking to buy
> something that'll take decent pictures while keeping my bank
> account intact.

The K 135/3.5 is an excellent lens, from personal experience.  The M
135/3.5 (a different design) also receives favorable comments (I
believe - but no personal experience with it - and someone please
correct me if my memory is wrong), and is even more compact, and it
has a built-in hood.  Both lenses are about the cheapest ~good~
Pentax K-mount 135's, I would say.

Fred