Boz wrote:

Hi Roland,

> Yes, Pentax has promised three filmbased cameras in the complete *ist
> lineup. And so far we have only seen one. But I doubt that the user
> interface and styling of the 5n will be repeated.

Please remind me, when and where did they give this promise?

REPLY:
This "promise" was given by Pentax UK awhile back. However, one should never trust
Pentax people in such matter as the rumor mill is usually more reliable! So who knows?
Whats more, more lenses are promised this fall. This is apparently the "good stuff". I
put more faith in this "rumor".

Pål