I just bought a "new" used track bike frame, my first aluminium frame.  It's the
stiffest freaking frame I've ever ridden.  When I stand up, there is ~no~ flex
in the bottom bracket area at all.  Not compared to what I've been used to in
riding steel all my life.

This has nothing to do with cameras.  I just wanted to brag about my new bike
<vbg>.  And, to second what Keith said about aluminium - even though he doesn't
know how to spell it <vbg>.  It's not the metal itself, it's what one does with
it (in the case of bikes, make the walls thin, oversize the tubes for stiffness,
so you still get a light frame).

regards,
frank

--
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist
fears it is true." -J. Robert