On 9 Jun 2003 at 8:27, Dario Bonazza 2 wrote:

> That's exactly my opinion too.
>
> > as well as a LX, a Z-1p and a Mz-s.
> > I will not buy anymore lenses, I will start to sell a part of my equipment to
> > have the money for buying a 10D and with 3 lenses. Now, I can understand Boz
> > (K-Mount page) very well, who changed to Canon.

OK the D *ist isn't in our hands so we can only speculate based on what's been
reported. So given what is known who of those of us that envisage moving into
digital are likely to purchase a D *ist and why?

Who of us think it's time to move to the dark side and why?

Cheers,

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998