>To the original poster (also Paul), I would recommend that
>you don't use 7dayshop.com and instead use a UK supplier
>such as Mailshots or Mathers - 7dayshop.com is in Guernsey,
>Channel Islands, which is not part of the UK, and they have
>a reputation for very variable delivery times, although they
>are cheap.  Contact details for Mailshots and Mathers:

Just to set the record straight, I use 7dayshop.com exclusively for all
my inkjet paper and ink needs, and I have found them to be extremely
reliable. If something is out of stock, I am notified at the point of
order, and expectations of new stock have proved accurate. If in stock,
they quote delivery in 4 to 7 days. Considering the very large savings in
cost on large orders, and the fact that any order no matter how small or
large attracts only a small delivery charge, makes it very worthwhile. If
I order £200 worth of stuff, where else will it be delivered for £1.95? I
have nothing but admiration for their consistently smooth operation.

A satisfied customer,

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__