Jim Apilado wrote:

> I enjoyed his performances in "Twelve O'Clock High" and "Roman Holiday".
> "To Kill a Mockingbird" is a video used by English lit teachers at the high
> school I just retired from.
>
> Jim A.

I just wrote Frank privately mentioning that old silly movie Duel in the Sun.
I actually
never saw To Kill a Mockingbird  (well, I never read War and Peace either -
maybe its time)
But I have watched and rewatched Roman Holiday over the years and saw it on the
big screen
as a teen... lots of other great things, too.  THe consumate movie star - and
oh those eyebrows!

annfan :)