William wrote:

I actually quite envy Pål. It would be so much easier to only have to
toss images because I can't compose a picture worth looking at.
I have no problem with his assertion that his images are always
perfectly exposed.
He uses modern equipment that is well calibrated and I expect he knows
how to meter a scene to take advantage of the metering technology that
he uses.
All he is saying is that he is able to meter a scene to within 1/3 of a
stop.

REPLY:

Your last sentence hit the spot. I pointed out days ago that whatever mistakes I do is
MY fault, not the film, the camera, the processing whatever. My images are always
exposed the way I wanted them to be within 1/3s.
I'm claiming I want to able to meter and set exposure within 1/3s. I'm able to get
exposure I want within 1/3s regardless of that exposure might be. I want to be able to
set the exposure for, say, the grass over there at + 1/3 and I can do that precisely
and consistently. Being able to assign tonalities in the field is a question about
experience. The meter and camera is never wrong.

Pål