My original question was if any one on this list is entering, not what
format they entering....

The rules of this contest states:
     "Enteries accepted as B/W photo prints from 13 X 18 to 20 X 25cm of an
image photographed by analogue     means (series and transparencies cannot
be accepted)

It dosn't say that you have to print it out on any particular brand of
paper, just that you have to have used a film camera to do it. Its not the
final output, its the original medium they intrested in. Its to be used on
the new multicontrast packs and in a calendar. All you have to do is
provided a print of your image for judging purposes. I'm making the
assumption that they would ask for the neg if you came in the top 12.

All I have is HP5 and will hope its contrasty enough....Fortunately this
competition is open to Pros as well as hobbist so I wont feel to left out
using my lowly but trusty MZS to enter as the later...:)

Competitions are to supposed to be fun children, not a long drawn out "where
the thin blue line ends" argument.

Oh the theme is "Action, Emotion & Memories"-any suggestions?

Feroze