Collected comments on the 75-150:

George Stanley: "Really, really excellent! Because it has only a 1:2 zoom
ratio, the designers were able to achieve really superb optical
performance. Grab it!" Tom Addison: "By keeping the range of zoom low,
Pentax made a very useful, highly portable, fine quality lens which only
been replaced in my bag by the 70-210 f/4 A. Even now it has its place,
when weight is a factor." Dave: "The 35-105 is an outstanding lens, one of
the best Pentax or any other manufacturer has made, according to my
experience AND the tests. The other zoom I use without deference to primes
is the 75-150 F4 M. I just wanted to echo Mike's opinion of the 75-150 f4
M. Wow! Very sharp for any lens." George Stanley: "I used [another Pentax
zoom] for many years and the image quality is excellent at f/4 and smaller.
Another excellent choice would be the SMC Pentax-M 75mm--150mm f/4 zoom
lens, which equals it, and is positively the sharpest zoom lens I have ever
used." JCO: "If you dont need wider waist up type shots the SMC-M 75-150 F4
is also an excellent portrait lens."

Paul Franklin Stregevsky

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
W: (703) 834-4648