I completely disagree. The MZ-S is an outstanding camera, very much in the
same class as the LX. Understated, features photographers can use, and very well
built. If you have never used one you wouldn't know just how good they are. I
got one today and can't believe how outstanding it is. It is much more
intuitive than the PZ1.
Vic