I do alot of landscape photography and have been selling so work lately. it
was suggested to me that for larger prints A3 and above medium format is the
way to go.

this is what i have come to
645 pros - AF, wider angle of view (most of my 35mm shots are between 15 -
30mm most at 20mm), more economical with film

67 cheaper body and lenses, better landscape format, larger film size.

how easy is it to shoot the 67 in portrait mode?

any one use either or both?

suggestions on which format is better,?
Finallty there is talk that the canon 1Ds is as good as medium format.
Should I weight for a pentax equivalent? or is pentx relaesing a Digital
medium format camera?