But I shoot a lot of hand held with my 6x7, perhaps more than 50%. I did
a fashion shoot this weekend with strobes, my 6x7, and my hands. I even
do some street shooting with the 6x7. My July PUG is a 6x7, 300/4, hand
held street shot. But then again, I've even shot large format handheld.
Of course I'm no pioneer in that arena. All those PJs did it for years
with their rangefinder equipped Speed Graphics. Nix on the sticks <g>.
Paul