On 24 Jun 2003 at 10:51, Sylwester Pietrzyk wrote:

> on 24.06.03 10:42, Rob Studdert at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > Hmm.. ""Supersonic Wave Filter" cleans CCD at each camera start-up (dust is
> > shaken from CCD)" tricky.
> Probably it caused so high price ;-) But indeed interesting. Pentax put CCD
> below piece of glass - I hope it will be SMC-coated...

Great concept but they are going to have a hard time selling this one. The
price looks pretty high, the ISO is relatively low and the lenses are all
pretty slow (and not as small as one would expect).

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998