on 24.06.03 10:58, Rob Studdert at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Great concept but they are going to have a hard time selling this one. The
> price looks pretty high, the ISO is relatively low and the lenses are all
> pretty slow (and not as small as one would expect).
Exactly. Most pros will rather choose 800$ cheaper Canon 10D despite smaller
size of E-1. And *ist D should appear soon - another reason not to buy
E-system. But I must admit, that they made impressive work making completely
new system from the scratch. And it looks quite complete for being
completely new. Does anybody remember how many new FA lenses and AF flashes
was available with introducing of Z-series Pentaxes?

--
Best Regards
Sylwek