Katrin schrieb:

> > > You are a baby... I graduated high school the year before you were
> > > born!  ;-)
> > >

> > > --
> what should I fee like...? I wasn't even planned in 1971 ^_-  I was
> born in 1977
> well, I bought me first Pentax (a ME) about 5 years ago when I got
> some lenses that my Dad kept when his ME was beyoned repair
>
> bye Katrin

Hehe,
my two cents:
I was born in 1967 and bought a Chinon CM-4 in 1983.
Bought a used LX three years later, in 1986.
The money for that I earned at the local newspaper doing shots &
darkroom.

So my LX ist perhaps 20 now, too?
The body approaches 60.000 shots now, and yesterday my motordrive failed
:-((
Will they service it?
Remember:
I haven't found anybody to service a K2-DMD here in Germany.

Time for a MZ-S ?!?!?

Thomas

PS: Katrin,
    what's that with this X-Japan band?
    Looks like the styling of L.A.'s "Cinema Strange" was invented in
JAPAN, like     virtually     everything, I suppose! ;-)
--> http://www.cinemastrange.de/yabbasherbstnaechte1.html