Joseph McAllister writes:

> It would take more than an earthquake to render my gear done...  (knock
> on wood!)

 Your setup sounds good.  I'm more worried about losing it all to burglary at
the moment as there's been a lot of them in this area recently.  The crooks
have been targetting three streets in the area which are well known to house
students, who tend to own easily saleable items such as Playstations.

 I'm going to look at a lockable steel cabinet tomorrow; even though I can't
really afford one I'd rather use the credit card again than have to replace my
gear.

Cheers,

- Dave

David A. Mann, B.E.
email [EMAIL PROTECTED] * http://www.digistar.com/~dmann/

"Why is it that if an adult behaves like a child they lock him up,
 while children are allowed to run free on the streets?" -- Garfield