I found some 135mm lenses in the July PUG - 4 in fact.
None "say" Takumar (Bayonet) 135mm f/2.5, however.

Steve Desjardins "True Feelings" was shot with his MZ-S, using a Takumar
135mm f/2.5. Doesn't say "bayonet."
Jos Van der Hijden's "Doelschietgen", an MX with Takumar 135mm f/2.5.
Same comments.

But, wait a minute, both M-Series camera bodies are K-mount, and to get
there, we've got to use the bayonet version of the lens, don't we...
Took me a while to ferret that out, didn't it?  <g>

The other two were 135mm, but both f/2.8, and one being an A135 and the
other a K135, so I tossed them out. For purposes of this discussion only.

Back the quality of the lenses...both were excellent!
The focus was spot on, with the young football player, and the young
lady swimmer was caught (frozen) in time, to catch the water washing
over her shoulder...not blurred...everything important in focus.
Great work, gentlemen!

keith  <== who has his work clearly cut out for him!