Since my primary camera for most of the last fifteen years was a
Mamiya Universal, I don't think so.

But, if my primary income, instead of just occasional, was from
photography I would have felt the need for a newer system.  The
reason for that is the need for off the shelf equipment
availablity more than durabiliy.  After all, what can go wrong
with a press camera?  Shutter stops, change the lens. Film
advance goes out, change the holder, RF goes belly up, estimate
distance.  None of the essensal functions are in the body.  But
I had to turn down a job once because I couldn't find the lens I
needed in the time I had availX-Mozilla-Status: 0009piece broke
I would have had to have time to get it fixed or find another.

No, if I had to make a living with it, I would use current
equipment.
--Tom