>FA* 85mm f/1.4 for me.  I love it!  Most of the stuff I shoot are
>portraits.  Formal or informal, and I love doing it in the existing
>light.
>
>Len

Baaaah. Come on Len - it's a plasticky yucchy silver thing cobbled
together out of a retro lampshade. Everyone *knows* that the best 85mil
is the A*85mm f/1.4 - now THAT is a lens, oh boy yessiree. Not only does
it *look* like a real mother of a lens, not only does it *feel* like a
real mother of a lens, but it even has *better optics* and is indeed the
*mother* of all lenses!

pipe > smoke !

Cheers,
  Cotty