on 15.07.03 20:01, Steve Desjardins at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I have one of the aforementioned and oft besmirched lenses.  I assume
> that this was some kind of consumer grade product.  It clearly does not
> fit into the K, M, A, F, or FA category.   Anyone know the details.  I
> can't find it on any of the Pentax lens pages I usually access.
I bought it, and must say that I was surprised. It performs very good wide
open with quite nice contrast and sharpness. OK, maybe not as super-sharp as
SMC-K 135/2.5 but still decent performer for its price - definitely better
than many of today's zooms!

P.S. I can find some somples for you. Scanned from negatives (iso 400 and
160) so they don't show every detail as slide would do, bu still should give
you an idea of how this lens performs in praktice.

--
Best regards
Sylwek