From: Hans Imglueck [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 18 July 2003 3:45 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: OT - Brit and proud

Hi,

Tony said:

"September the 11th was not an isolated event, but a tragic prologue,
Iraq another act, and many further struggles will be set upon this stage
before it's over."

What are they planing? How many people have to die before the victims
of September the 11th will be avenged? Indeed tragic!

Cheers, Hans.

--- Robert Harris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Tony Blair is in Washington and gave a speech to a joint session of
>Congress this afternoon. People who heard it say it was brilliantly
>delivered. I did not hear it but read the text and find it admirable.
>Worth a read -- at:
>
>http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A6801-2003Jul17.html?nav=
hptop_ts

>Bob Harris
>
>frank theriault wrote:
>
>> Dear me.  Did a politician say something remotely interesting?  And I
>> missed it!
>>
>> What happened?  Did someone find a WMD in Iraq?
>>
>> waiting patiently,
>> frank
>>
>> Robert Harris wrote:
>>

>>>I don't know about president. He already has a pretty good job. But
he
>>>sure gave a good speech. You should be proud.

>>>Bob Harris
>>>

>> --
>> "I don't believe in God, but I do believe in pi" - Henri
Cartier-Bresson

23a mail

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get [EMAIL PROTECTED],
No Ads, 6MB, IMAP, POP, SMTP & more!
http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag