Sid Barras wrote:

> I found Bush to be tongue-tied, hesitant, and generally
"ill-at-ease" while
> Tony Blair was simply brilliant and oh-so-in-command of
the english
> language.

That's because Blair is a highly intelligent, highly
educated glib lawyer who is also an accomplished liar.
Remind you of anyone?

> I'd vote for Blair. If the prime minister somehow loses
his position in
> England, and (I'm being half-serious here) miraculously
became a citizen of
> the USA, he'd get elected on any ballot he put his name.

Just as Clinton was (and is) extremely popular in the UK,
and would win any UK election by a huge majority.   They are
like two peas from the same pod.

You are welcome to Bliar - please give him US citizenship
and a job just as soon as you possibly can.