Hi Alek,

on 25 Jul 03 you wrote in pentax.list:

>So the condition of Super A is fine?Clean inside?

Yes, it is in perfect shape and works well. I bought it used and only
shot 2 rolls with it but the pictures were fine ande the metering is on
the same good level as my MZ-5n (at least on prints - I don't make
slides ;-)).

>If I would like to buy it I must ask my
>cousin or friend (in Germany) to buy it from you. Do you recommend it?

No problem. I could also ship to Poland but that might be more
expensive. Especially the money transfer. And yes, I recommend it.
Beside the LX and maybe the ME Super it is the best manual Pentax body,
I think. The program automatic is really great - I can even use me brand
new AF-lenses on this body.

>Do you have winder?

No I don't. Do you have seen the pictures on www.mycroft.de/sale.html?

Cheers, Heiko