Joris,

You know you need the Super-Multi-Coated or SMC versions to get full aperture
priority functions on the prime lenses.  I don't know how this works on the
zooms as I have a SMC f 4-5/85-210 zoom that does not carry the 2nd pin on the
screwmount.

>From an old Honeywell Pentax (USA - 8/73) catalogue, it is the only zoom I
show and has a retail price of $519.50.  (Lens hood, close-up attachment lenses
are supplied!)  The catologue also shows a 85mm Ultra Achromatic Takumar f4.5
for $1,400.  Figuring these are 1973 prices, we shouldn't be complaining about
Limited lenses...

Regards,  Bob S.